British Army says sorry for ‘mosque’ structures on firing range
- buildings that resemble mosques on a military firing range and thus
demanded an apology
- Pictures reveal devastation by Yemeni, Saudi bombardments in Sa’dah
PARIS, France: Hundreds of images obtained by Amnesty International
- HOLY CITY OF NAJAF, Iraq: Associated Press reported that behind the
scenes in this holy city, Shiite clerics are quietly intriguing over
- around money and foreign meddling as much as knowledge and piety.
- DHAKA: In a ruling that may invite the ire of hardliners, a
Bangladeshi top court has barred educational institutions in the
- Ayatollah Hosseini Bushehri welcomed al-Azhar Sheik’s trip to Iran
Although al-Azhar Sheik repeated his unreasonable remarks about Shia, but we want to emphasize on positive aspects of his remarks. We thank him, because he called Iran as a brother country and expressed his willing to travel to Iran. Qom seminary is ready to welcome him and take meetings with him.”
- Kyrgyzstan moves to shut US-run Menas air base
Kyrgyzstan’s new leaders have said they intend to remove a US military base, which currently serves as the premier air mobility hub for the US-led forces in Afghanistan, from their soil.
Reading Time: 1 minute