- SC allows AP order on 4 pc Muslim quota
NEW DELHI: The demand for religious quota in jobs and admissions gained legitimacy on Thursday when the Supreme Court leaned in favour of an Andhra Pradesh law providing 4% quota to 14 ‘backward groups’ within the Muslim community
- Bin Laden threatens to kill Americans if Khalid Sheik Mohammed is executed
Osama bin Laden has threatened that al-Qaeda will kill American captives if the United States executes self-avowed Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed or other members of the terrorist network in U.S. custody.
- Iran, Bahrain should take common stances on Muslim world issues
Bahrain’s Parliament Speaker Khalifa Ahmad al-Zahrani said in Bahrain on Wednesday that Iran and Bahrain should take common stances on Muslim world issues
- Zionist Regime steals Iraqi Ancient Manuscripts
The Iraqi Tourism Ministry accused the Mossad, Zionist Regime’s Security Agency, of involvement in the theft and of ancient Iraqi manuscripts that were illegally transported out of Iraq and sold in Israel.
- Senior officer to depose as witness in Babri case
Lucknow, Mar 25 (PTI) A senior IPS officer would depose before the special court tomorrow as a prosecution witness against BJP leader L K Advani and others in the 1992 Babri mosque demolition case.
- Pakistani jets kill over 60 in tribal region
Pakistani fighter jets have pounded suspected militant positions in the country’s northwestern tribal region, killing more than 60 people.
- UN resolution blasts Islamophobia
The United Nations Human Rights Council has adopted a resolution slamming Islamophobic behaviors by some countries, including a Swiss ban on minarets.
Reading Time: 1 minute