- Top Pakistani Shia leader for judicial commission to probe Karachi blasts
The leader of the Millat-e-Jafria Pakistan Allama Sajid Ali Naqvi has demanded of the government to form a high-level judicial commission to investigate the twin-blasts, which killed at least 33 people.
- Bosnian Police Raid Wahhabi Village
Seven men have been arrested, including one foreign national, in a massive search operation launched by Bosnian police on Tuesday in a remote northeastern village that is home of Wahhabis.
- Egypt arrests 3 top Brotherhood leaders
Egyptian authorities have detained thirteen members of the opposition Muslim Brotherhood, including three senior leaders.
- Pakistan extradites Jundallah terrorists to Iran
Pakistani security forces have captured several members of the Jundallah terrorist group and handed them over to Iranian authorities.
- Iran holds 1st fully domestic laser exhibit
Tehran is hosting an exhibition of Laser Science and Technology Achievements to show the latest advances by Iranian scientists in the field.
Reading Time: 1 minute