- Houthis slam UN inaction over Yemen crisis
A Houthi leader has slammed the United Nation for what he has described as the international body’s lack of action aimed at ending the “siege on civilians in northern Yemen.”
- Iran still host to rare Persian leopard
The latest photographs of the Persian leopard in the Iranian national parks prove there is still hope for the survival of the endangered species.
- Ten brands boycotted over Israel links
Anti-apartheid activists have named a number of commercial brands as Israel’s sponsors, urging the world nations to think twice before buying their products ahead of Christmas.
- Fresh air raids kill civilians in northern Yemen
Several people have reportedly been killed in a series of airstrikes by unidentified warplanes in the northern Yemeni region of Sa’ada.
- Quake rattles Spain, Portugal, Morocco
An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.3 on the Richter scale has trembled Spain, Portugal and Morocco, Spain’s seismological institute says.