- Tehran people slam massacre of Yemen Shias
Shame on Obama the big liar / Wahhabism; the dark point of Islamic world / Tehrani protestors shout slogans while carried placards showed their firm objection of killing innocent women and children by Yemeni government and its collaborators U.S, Saudi.
- Jordanians march in support of Al-Aqsa Mosque
Hundreds of Jordanians take to the streets in Amman to express deep resentment over Israeli troops’ raids into the Al-Aqsa Mosque, while criticizing the attacks as part of a Judaization campaign that targets East Jerusalem Al-Quds.
- Kuwaiti premier arrives in Tehran
Kuwait’s Prime Minister Sheikh Nasser Mohammed al-Ahmad al-Sabah has arrived in Tehran at the head of a high-ranking political and economic delegation.
- Pentagon and Saudi Arabia discuss repressing the Shia of Yemen
Pentagon and Saudi Arabia discuss repressing the Shia of Yemen As the international community remains silent in regards to the attacks of Saana and Riyadh against the Al-Houthi Shia Movement, the pentagon confessed to the fact that there were talks held between the White House and Saudi Arabian military figures.
- Former head of Sipah-e-Sahaba killed in Pakistan
Qari Ilyas Zubair, the former leader of a militant Pakistani extremist group has been shot dead in Karachi by unknown assailants.
- Nasrallah re-elected as Hizbullah leader
Lebanon’s Hizbullah group said that Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has been re-elected as its leader for a sixth term. According to the AP, the statement said Naim Kassim also has been re-elected as the group’s deputy leader.
- Saudi attacks Yemen, Wahhabi clerics accused Iran!
Saudi clerics have accused Yemeni Houthi Shias of working with Iran to try to spread Shi’ism, days before the start of the annual Muslim hajj pilgrimage.
- Prayers Leader slams US policies towards IRI
Leader of Tehran Friday prayers slammed US policies concerning I.R. of Iran.
- Iraq cleric’s aide urges end to political crisis
A top aide to Iraq’s Shia spiritual leader on Friday urged the country’s political blocs to resolve a crisis over a key election law that threatens to delay national polls planned for January.
- Yazidi Terrorist Group Martyres Molana Mohammad Waaezi in Karachi
Karachi: Molana Mohammad Waaezi embraced Shahadat when sipha-e-yazid open fire on him.
Reading Time: 2 minutes