- Iran warns of Saudi ‘Wahhabi Terrorism’
Iran’s top general says the involvement of the Saudi kingdom in massacring Shias in Yemen is the beginning of “State Wahhabi Terrorism.”
- Saudi attacks Yemen, Wahhabi clerics accused Iran!
Saudi clerics have accused Yemeni Houthi Shias of working with Iran to try to spread Shi’ism, days before the start of the annual Muslim hajj pilgrimage.
- Professional Shia Killer Arrests in Pakistan
Quetta: Quetta Police say the assassin of martyrs Yousafi, Chairman Hazara Democratic Party, Syed Talib Agha , DSP Hassan Ali, a Hazara police officer, Chief Mine Inspector Eng. Ashraf Changezi, Advocate Wulayet, and many other Shias, who were martyred in the recent wave of target killings, have been arrested.
- Saudi Regime On the Verge of Collapse!
Frail and frightened orphans of Heydan in Saada cry over the dead bodies of their mothers, fathers and sisters as Saudi fighter jets continue to bombard positions near the shared border with Yemen.
- Key Iranian clerical body slams Sana’a for ‘massacre’
A leading Islamic clerical establishment in Iran has condemned the indiscriminate killing of Shia civilians by Yemeni government forces.
- Militant leader ‘escapes’ from Pakistan
A militant leader linked to Pakistan’s pro-Taliban gunmen has reportedly survived an army crackdown on his dominion and fled to neighboring Afghanistan.
- Sixteen killed in Peshawar blast
A bomb has exploded outside a court building in the northwestern city of Peshawar in Pakistan, killing at least 16 people and wounding 25 others, police say.
- 4 killed in US drone attack in North Waziristan
A missile fired by a US drone has killed at least four people and injured five others in Pakistan’s tribal region, officials say.
- Maliki slams veto on election law
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has condemned the Vice President’s veto on a key election law, describing it as a threat to democracy.
- Afghan war claims another UK troop
The British Ministry of Defense has announced that a soldier from the Royal Military Police has been killed in southern Afghanistan.
Reading Time: 2 minutes