- Sayyed Nasrallah to Israelis: Send Your Whole Army, We’ll Destroy Them!
Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah declared on Wednesday that the battle with Israel next time would start from “beyond and beyong Haifa” instead of “Haifa and beyond Haifa,” emphasizing that the Resistance doesn’t seek war but is ready for any form of confrontation with the enemy.
- Iran can help Yemen restore security
Iran said on Wednesday it is ready to cooperate with the government of Yemen to restore security there.
- Lebanese Shia cleric urges progress through cooperation
BEIRUT: Senior Shiite cleric Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah discussed domestic issues and the role of the new government with Minister of State Adnan Sayyed Hussein Wednesday.
- Jewish rabbi ‘reveals true Israeli nature’
The radical Jewish rabbi who has given the thumbs-up to the killing of non-Jews reveals the true nature of the Israeli regime, says a human rights activist.
- Culture and Beauty in Islam conference ends in Baku
Representatives of nine countries have attended a two-day conference in Azerbaijan on Culture and Beauty in Islam.
- Saudi Arabian and Yemeni forces must protect civilians in Sa’da conflict
Amnesty International has called on all parties to the conflict raging in Yemen’s northerly Sa’da region to treat detainees humanely and protect civilians.
- YEMEN: Hundreds displaced by fighting on Yemen-Saudi border
Hundreds of civilians have been fleeing their villages along the border with Saudi Arabia following clashes between Saudi Wahhabi sources against Houthi Shias, according to a UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) official.
- Over 23000 Iranian Pilgrims to Hold Doa Komeil in holy Medina Again
Doa Komeil will be congregationally recited by thousands of Iranian pilgrims tomorrow night, November 12, in holy city of Medina.
- Pakistan– LHC moved against publishing Quranic verses in newspapers
LAHORE: Kashif Mehmood advocate on Wednesday moved a constitutional petition before the Lahore High Court (LHC) seeking a ban on the publication of Quranic verses and their translation in newspapers.
- Iran consulate official killed in Peshawar
Unknown gunmen have shot dead a local official at Iran’s consulate in Pakistan’s northwestern city of Peshawar.
Reading Time: 2 minutes