- Exiled Shiite Rebel Leader Tried in Yemen
SANAA (AFP) – A trial opened Monday of the exiled brother of the leader of the Shiite rebellion in northern Yemen, who is accused of belonging to an armed group and perpetrating “acts of terrorism.”
- (3th Update) Death toll rises to 155, Baghdad to mourn 3 days + PIC
The death toll in the double bombing that hit Baghdad on Sunday has risen to 147 and Iraq has declared a three-day national mourning period.
- Collection of Hazrat Mahdi (AS)’s traditions and signets in 16 volumes
“Maoud Institute” has published collection of Hazrat Mehdi’s traditions and signets in book form named “Collection of Mahdavi traditions”.
- Grand Ayatollah Noori Hamdani warned against insinuation of Wahabism among Muslims
Provinces: Ayatollah Noori Hamadani has warned against the insinuation of Wahabism among Muslims and reiterated for the necessity of vigilance in Muslims.
- The Shia of Saada take over Two Important Yemeni Bases
In the third month of war, the Shia of Saada take over two important military bases in northern Yemen while the Yemeni army was forced to retreat.
- Bahraini police detains and tortures Shia youths
Clashes between Bahraini police and Shia youths are continuing on a daily basis despite a ruling acquitting 19 youth activists of murder.
- Houthi Shias kill top Yemeni commander
Houthi soldiers in Yemen say they have killed a top army commander in northern Sa’ada province, where the soldiers inflicted heavy losses on government forces.
- India Shias to declare national policy soon
NEW DELHI, India: Aimed at discussing religious, social, economic and political problems and announcing National Policy of five carore (50 million) Shia Muslims of India, delegates have been reaching New Delhi to attend annual session of All India Shia Personal Law Board (AISPLB).
- Prominent Shia cleric Allama Tajuddin Haideri laid to rest in Gujranwala (PIC)
GUJRANWALA, Pakistan: Allama Tajuddin Haideri, the Central Vice-President of Tehreek Nafaz Fiqh-e-Jafariya Pakistan, Manazir-e-Islam, former Adviser to Federal Shariat Court has been buried at Darul Tableegh Imamia, Rahwali, Gujranwala.
- UK– Neighbourhood policing team takes up mosque leaders’ invite
MOSQUE leaders invited police on a tour to reinforce links with the muslim community.