- Gunmen kill Hizbul-Islam chief, companions
Armed men have assassinated a top Hizbul-Islam leader along with guards and two civilians shortly after the group made a pact with Al-Shabaab fighters.
- AL condemns Israeli attack on al-Aqsa Mosque
The Arab League has convened an emergency meeting in condemnation of the brutal aggression on al-Aqsa Mosque by Israeli military forces as well as escalating tension in a-Quds.
- Palestinians to hold support rally at al-Aqsa
Palestinian factions have called for a demonstration at the al-Aqsa Mosque and staging a general strike and protests throughout the nation to condemn the desecration of the holy site by Israelis.
- Turkey cancels air drills over Israel presence
Turkey has taken a decision to call off the military aerial maneuvers that were supposed to be held in participation of Israel, the US, Italy and the NATO.
- Turkey, Armenia to sign historic accord
After years of hostility, Armenia and Turkey are expected to sign a historic accord that would, among other things, improve security in the South Caucasus.
- Iran to ‘Blow Up Heart of Israel’ if Attacked
TEHRAN (AFP) – Iran will “blow up the heart” of Israel if attacked by the Jewish state or the United States, an aide to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was quoted on Friday as saying.