- Clashes leave 21 killed in Somalia
At least 21 people have been killed after heavy fighting breaks out between al-Shabaab and Somali government troops.
- Iraq bomber kills 4, wounds 6 others
A bomber has killed at least four people and wounded seven in an attack that targeted a police station to the north of Baghdad, Iraqi police say.
- Attacks sink parts of Pakistan into darkness
Power supply to some parts of Pakistan has been cut after unknown militants exploded an electricity pylon and a sub-station in northwest of the country.
- Terrorism in Saudi Arabia: Who is Developing it and Who Can Explain it?
Just before Ramadan, the Saudi security body revealed that it had discovered a network that supports and funds terrorism, according to a statement released by the Ministry of Interior.
- Two killed, 21 wounded in Afghan suicide strike
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan (Reuters) – A suicide bomber wearing an explosive vest attacked a patrol of Western and Afghan troops in southern Afghanistan on Saturday, killing at least two civilians and wounding 21, district officials said.