- Renovation of 100 religious sites in Najaf
The manager of Shia donation of Najaf noticed the renovation of 100 religious sites such as Mosques, Husainiyas and religious schools in the city last year.
- Saudi authorities arrest three more Shias in al-Ahsa
Saudi extremist authorities have arrested three Shias on Saturday in Al-Ahsa in pretext of participation in religious activities during the month of Ashura on last January.
- Two Shias killed in Yemen clashes
Yemeni authorities, in sectarian clashes, killed two Shia Zaidis in northern, Yemen local sources said on Saturday.
- Everyone who dies because of Swine Flu is martyr!
“Everyone who dies because of Swine Flu is martyr!” In a strange Fatwa Judicially advisor of Ministry of Justice express.
- Tunisia Shias renew allegiance with Imam Mahdi (pbuh)
On the happy and auspicious birthday anniversary of 12th Imam, Tunisia Ahl-ul Bayt Society renewed allegiance with Imam Mahdi (a.s).
- Africa – Nigerian Shias celebrate anniversary birthday of Imam Mahdi (a.s) (pic)
Highlights of the Speech of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky on the birthday anniversary of Imam Mahdi(AJ). Sheikh spoke on blessings of Sha’ban, the Night of Power, Imamate and leadership, the reappearance of the savior. He also spoke on enemies’ plots against Islam and…
- Million Shia Muslims celebrate auspicious anniversary birthday of Imam Mahdi (a.s) in holy KARBALA
HOLY CITY OF KARBALA, Iraq: Atmosphere in the holy city of Karbala is overflowing with further spirituality, bliss and happiness as festivals and a’maal marking fifteenth Sha’ban (night between 14-15 Sha’ban Thursday-Friday) began at the holy Shrine of Al-Imam Ab Abdellah Al-Hussein (pbuh) on Thursday, August 6, eve of Sha’ban 15.
- Indian troops kill 3 militants in Kashmir
Indian troops have killed three militants along the de facto Kashmir border, thwarting the seventh attempt this week by rebels to infiltrate into the region from Pakistan.
- “Baqi Keepers”; A New Web log to Defend Jannat al-Baqi Cemetery (holy Medina)
Weblog of “Baqi Keepers”, with cooperation of Shia youths from different countries, especially Iran, was made to defend Jannat al-Baqi Cemetery (a cemetery in Medina, Saudi Arabia, located across from the Masjid al-Nabawi) against Wahhabi threats.
- 41 killed in wave of Iraq bombings
BAGHDAD — At least 41 people were killed and nearly 150 wounded in a spate of bomb attacks near the restive northern Iraqi city of Mosul and in the capital Baghdad on Monday, police said.
Reading Time: 2 minutes