- Pakistan â” Parachinar: All out war against Shias
In recent clashes between Shias and Wahhabian Terrorists in Pakistan, 9 Shias have been martyred and more than 13 injured.
- Larijani urges Muslims cooperation against Israeli ethnic cleansing in Quds
Iranâs Parliament Speaker calls for Muslim countries cooperation to prevent Israel from destruction of more Palestinian homes in al-Quds in line with Tel Aviv plan for ethnic cleansing.
- Indian Muslim clerics: Comment on burqa ‘irresponsible’
Muslim clerics and intelligentsia in the city termed French president Nicolas Sarkozy’s comment on burqa as “undemocratic and irresponsible”.
- Taliban kidnapping Pakistani Shias for ransom
The Pakistani Police arrest several Taliban operatives who have been involved in kidnapping of Shia Muslims in order to demand huge ransoms from their family members.
- British Muslim leaders condemn Sarkozy over burqa ban
Muslim leaders in Britain have warned that President Nicolas Sarkozy’s calls for the burqa to be banned in France risk fuelling hostility towards Islam.
- Muslims angry at schoolâs sex education plans
British Muslims have reacted in anger at plans by a school in London to teach children about lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender history.
- Police discover unrest HQ in Tehran
The Tehran Police say a building has been identified in the city which has been used as a ‘headquarters’ to promote post-election unrest.
- US drones attack Pakistan funeral; Death toll rises
US drone attacks in northwest Pakistan have killed at least 70 people, most of whom were attending a funeral at a residential area.
- Mossad-Taliban whistleblower killed in Pakistan
A tribal leader who earlier defected from Pakistani Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud and revealed the militants group’s ties with the US and Israel has been shot dead.
- Militant chief named in India’s wanted list
Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed is among India’s list of Pakistani nationals wanted for their key roles in Mumbai attacks last November.
Reading Time: 1 minute