- Laboratory of Jihad
Saudi Arabia has become a laboratory of jihad, spreading poison throughout the Muslim world. Can reform save the land of the Prophet from extremism?
- Saudi Extremists arrest prominent Shia figure
Saudi authorities arrested one of the prominent Shia figure in al-Khobar city.
- Muslim cleric shot dead in south Russia’s Daghtstan
The deputy mufti of Russia’s North Caucasus Republic of Daghestan has been shot dead in the capital Makhachkala, a spokesman for the republic’s Muslim council said on Tuesday.
- Leaders of Muslim charity sentenced to 65 years
Two leaders of what was once the largest Muslim charity in the US have been sentenced to 65 years in jail for supporting Palestinian resistant group Hamas.
- Bomb blast rocks Iranian city of Zahedan
A bomb planted in a mosque in a southeastern Iranian city near the border with Pakistan and Afghanistan has reportedly caused civilian casualties.
- In Pakistan, terrorists strike again with four bombings
Four blasts have hit northwestern Pakistan, killing at least fourteen people and injuring more than one hundred.
- PKK mine claims 6 Turkish soldiers
At least six Turkish soldiers have been killed and 11 others injured after a remote-controlled mine blew up their vehicle in restive southeast Turkey.
- Lahore terrorists warn of further attacks
Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claims responsibility for a deadly bombing in Lahore and warns that it will stage similar attacks across the nuclear-armed country
- Cyclone Aila kills 200 in Asia
The death toll from a powerful cyclone Aila which battered parts of India and Bangladesh this week has climbed to 200, reports say.
- 34 ‘Taliban’ killed near Afghanistan
Dozens of pro-Taliban insurgents have been killed near the border with Pakistan in overnight clashes with Afghan troops and US-led forces