- Saudis in rare Israel visit, meet senior official Gold
Jerusalem (AFP) – The head of a rare Saudi delegation to Israel and the occupied West Bank met a senior Israeli government official during his trip, Israel’s foreign ministry told AFP on Sunday.
- Sectarianism and Islam in Egypt and Saudi Arabia
Islam, like many other religions, is a very diverse religion with many branches.
- India should guard against ISIS lone-wolf attacks, says ex-ambassador to Saudi
BHOPAL: Former ambassador to Saudi Arabia and former director-general of foreign affairs think-tank, Indian Council of World Affairs, and an expert on West Asian conflict Talmiz Ahmad, said India should particularly guard itself from lone wolf attacks from individuals indoctrinated by ISIS social media propaganda.
- ISIS Attack In Iraq By Suicide Bomber Leaves 14 Dead
In the latest among many worldwide attacks associated with the Islamic State or ISIS, a suicide bomber affiliated with the terror group made his way to a busy security checkpoint in northern Baghdad and detonated his explosive belt killing 14 people and injuring 31 more.
- Blasts in Kabul condemned
The Businessmen and Industrialists of Multan, Bahawalpur and Dera Ghazi Khan Division have strongly condemned the suicidal attack on a peaceful protest rally of “Hazaras” in Kabul describing it cruel and barbaric.
- Bahraini regime forces detain 3 Shia clerics
Bahrain’s regime has stepped up its crackdown on dissidents by arresting at least three Shia clerics. The clerics were taking part in a sit-in outside the house of top Bahraini Shia cleric, Sheikh Isa Qassim, in Diraz village before they were apprehended.
- Shia cleric says any UK troops in Iraq are ‘invaders’
Prominent Iraqi Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr has threatened to attack British troops planned to be sent to Iraq for an anticipated offensive to retake Mosul from ISIL.
- Senior Shia scholar: Saving humanity without holy Quran not possible
AhlulBayt News Agency – Senior Iranian Shia cleric, Sheikh Mohammad-Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi, urged Muslims and elites to contemplate and think about Quranic teachings stressing, the rescue of the humanity without taking the cognizance of holy Quran would not be feasible.
- Zarif: Shia and Sunni are both victims of terrorism
TEHRAN – The Iranian Foreign Ministry on Saturday strongly condemned suicide attacks against peaceful demonstrators in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Senior Iraqi commander announces formation of new battalion to protect Sayyid Muhammad Shrine
AhlulBayt News Agency – An Iraqi commander in the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMU), or the Hashd al-Shaabi, has announced the agreement acquired to form a new battalion for protecting Balad District, which is home to the holy shrine of Sayyid Muhammad ibn Ali al-Hadi.