- World canât do without Iran oil: Iran
Iranâs oil and gas reserves are so vast they cannot be excluded from the world market as France is urging the West to do
- URGENT: Erosion of main pipeline stops Iraqâs oil exports through Turkey
KIRKUK / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqâs oil exports through the main oil pipeline, carrying Iraqi crude through Turkey, has stopped entirely,
- Condemnations for Basra explosions, UN representative
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: UN representative to Iraq Martin Kobler denounced today the explosions of Basra that led to tens of casualties.
- Iraq province sacks top officers after bombings
BASRA, Iraq â” The head of the Basra provincial council announced the firing of three top security officers on Friday, a day after a triple bombing in the provincial capital left 19 people dead.
- Bombs in Iraq market kill 19, wound scores
(Reuters) – Three bombs exploded in a busy market in Iraq’s southern oil city of Basra on Thursday, killing at least 19 people and wounding 65.
- Iraq, Turkey end bans on flights, open skies to other country’s planes
Baghdad (CNN) — Iraq and Turkey have agreed to allow flights between their countries, ending a mutual ban that began with a dispute about how an Iraqi government oil company owed millions of dollars to Turkey, Iraqi officials said Thursday.
- Saudi Snipers Target Anti-Discriminate Shia Protesters
New footage to emerge from Saudi Arabia shows the kingdom’s snipers targeting anti-government protesters as part of a brutal crackdown on anti-regime uprising in the country.
- Bahrainis stage fresh protest rallies
Thousands of Bahrainis have once again taken to the streets to demand an end to the rule of US-backed Al Khalifa dynasty, despite a heavy crackdown on anti-regime protests.
- EU to Weigh Iran Oil Embargo
BRUSSELSâ”European Union officials will weigh next week a French-led effort to ban Iranian oil imports in what would mark an unprecedented step against the world’s third-largest oil exporter over its alleged nuclear-bomb program.
- Iran ‘arrests 12 CIA agents’
Influential politician says US spies had been gathering intelligence on military units and nuclear activities