- Top Pakistani Shia leader for judicial commission to probe Karachi blasts
The leader of the Millat-e-Jafria Pakistan Allama Sajid Ali Naqvi has demanded of the government to form a high-level judicial commission to investigate the twin-blasts, which killed at least 33 people.
- Bosnian Police Raid Wahhabi Village
Seven men have been arrested, including one foreign national, in a massive search operation launched by Bosnian police on Tuesday in a remote northeastern village that is home of Wahhabis.
- Egypt arrests 3 top Brotherhood leaders
Egyptian authorities have detained thirteen members of the opposition Muslim Brotherhood, including three senior leaders.
- Pakistan extradites Jundallah terrorists to Iran
Pakistani security forces have captured several members of the Jundallah terrorist group and handed them over to Iranian authorities.
- Iran holds 1st fully domestic laser exhibit
Tehran is hosting an exhibition of Laser Science and Technology Achievements to show the latest advances by Iranian scientists in the field.