- Iran for Yemen’s sovereignty, national unity
The Tehran government says it fully supports a united and stable Yemen, ejecting claims that Iran has been interfering in San’a’s internal affairs.
- Swiss– Basel bans anti-Muslim election poster
Geneva – The Swiss canton of Basel-Stadt has banned a political campaign poster it deemed to be racially prejudiced against Muslims, local media reported Tuesday.
- 20 Shias youths Flogged In Saudi Arabia
Saudi police flogged about 20 Shia teenagers on September 29 in the eastern province of the Kingdom.
- Yemen Health minister calls WHO to offer H1N1 vaccine to Muslim pilgrims
Yemen Minister of Public Health and Population Abdul Kareem Rasa called on Tuesday World Health Organization (WHO) to offer one million doses of swine flu vaccine for Muslim pilgrims especially who are from poor countries.
- Singapore– Arson attack on Siglap mosque
A HUGE fire, believed to be the result of arson, gutted the prayer room of the Kampung Siglap mosque along Marine Parade Road on Tuesday.
- Israel arrests Palestinian leader Raed Salah in Quds
Israel arrested Raed Salah a Palestinian leader after clashes with Muslim protesters in East Quds.
- 16 Iraqis killed in terrorist attacks
At least sixteen people have reportedly lost their lives and dozens more were injured in separate militant attacks across Iraq.